Murray Roofing Company Inc.
Murray Roofing has over [sv slug=”40-million”] square feet of roofing under warranty!
Murray Roofing Company Inc. understands that falls are the leading cause of death in the construction industry. Roofers encounter many hazards on the job, including hazards associated with working at heights and from ladders, power tools, electricity, noise, hazardous substances, and extreme temperatures. That’s why we try to meet or exceed all OSHA standards.
Below is information available from OSHA
- OSHA Publications – Fall Prevention/Protection
- OSHA Law & Regulations
- Fall Prevention – Fact Sheet
- Final Rule: Walking-Working Surfaces and Personal Protective Equipment (Fall Protection Systems)
- How to Protect Workers from Falls
- Roofing Industry Fall Protection From A to Z
- Standards and Policy for Non-Construction Work
- Canadian OSHA